Sunday, June 9, 2013

Review - Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James

Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades, #3)Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Source: Own copy
Challenges: Mt TBR Challenge

Synopsis:
'When unworldly student Anastasia Steele first encountered the driven and dazzling young entrepreneur Christian Grey it sparked a sensual affair that changed both of their lives irrevocably. Shocked, intrigued, and, ultimately, repelled by Christian’s singular erotic tastes, Ana demands a deeper commitment. Determined to keep her, Christian agrees.

Now, Ana and Christian have it all—love, passion, intimacy, wealth, and a world of possibilities for their future. But Ana knows that loving her Fifty Shades will not be easy, and that being together will pose challenges that neither of them would anticipate. Ana must somehow learn to share Christian’s opulent lifestyle without sacrificing her own identity. And Christian must overcome his compulsion to control as he wrestles with the demons of a tormented past.

Just when it seems that their strength together will eclipse any obstacle, misfortune, malice, and fate conspire to make Ana’s deepest fears turn to reality.'

My Thoughts:
Wow, I have to admit that I am so glad this series is finally over and there will never, ever be any more of Christian or Ana to read about in the future.

In my opinion, this story dragged on for far too long and this was only because of a truck-load of repetition that was starting to make me angry about reading it.

Truthfully, I was totally over Ana's constant immaturity and supposed asserting of her independence, Christian's constant insecurity and dominating nature and the sex scenes were getting to the point of being ridiculous, especially since there was one at almost every fifth page or so.

If I ever hear anyone exclaim 'Oh My!' or talk about their Inner Goddess again, I will most likely turn and walk the other way.

The only reason I ended up finishing this series was because I already had this book at home and wanted to just get it over and done with.

At least now I can say I have read them and can move on with my life. I feel so free!

I'd love to know what everyone else thought of this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...