Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Gift Ideas - Best Books of 2012 - Mystery, Thriller & Suspense

Every year Amazon releases a list of bestsellers by category and I love perusing these lists as they are a great way to get some last minute Christmas gift inspiration for family and friends.

This year I thought I'd start to share some of these lists for anyone else who needs that little extra bit of help in the gift department.

We all know that books are one of the best presents to give someone right??

First up is my favourite reading category; Mystery, Thriller and Suspense (clicking on the book image will take you to its info):

1) Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
2) Sweet Tooth by Ian McEwan
3) Defending Jacob by William Landay
4) Live By Night by Dennis Lehane
5) Phantom by Jo Nesbo
6)  Broken Harbour by Tana French
7) Creole Belle by James Lee Burke
8) May We Be Forgiven by A.M. Homes
9) Afterwards by Rosamund Lupton
10) The Thief by Fuminori Nakamura

I'm extremely pleased that a James Lee Burke novel made it into this list this year as he's one of my favourite authors of all time.

Have a great day!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...