Monday, September 3, 2012

RAK Wrap-Up - August 2012


RAK button FINAL1

Random Acts of Kindness is hosted by Book Soulmates. It's where you sign up every month and give your current wishlist so that others may gift something to you and where you can gift to others. It's a great way to promote goodwill amongst fellow book lovers.

This month I was lucky enough to get the following book pre-ordered for me:

The Raven Boys (Raven Cycle, #1)
I can't wait to receive it! Petra from Hazel the Witch was the kind gifter of this book to me.


I chose to send an RAK to Vonnie at Vonnie's Reading Corner which was the following title:
A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, #1)
This has been one of my most favourite reads this year so I really hope she likes it.

I definitely recommend participating in this exchange as it's so fun sending and receiving gifts to others 'just because'.

I also love to see what others choose to pick out for me too. It's luck a TBR lucky dip!

I'd love to know who else participated in the August RAK and what you sent/received for the month.

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. And I'm super excited to read my book. Now to find the time to read this massive book :/

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yes, it does take a while to read. I've been trying to read other shorter books along with this one so that I still have something to post about!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...