Thursday, May 17, 2012

WWW Wednesdays (17th May 2012)


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading.

To join in all you need to do is answer the following three questions:

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Now I know that today is Thursday but someone seriously stole my Wednesday. I have absolutely no idea where it went!!

1) What am I currently reading?
Well at the moment I am still getting through One for the Money (Stephanie Plum, #1) and that awful Path of Daggers (Wheel of Time #8) book that I'll probably take with me to the grave.

I've also started listening to The Struggle (The Vampire Diaries, #2) in the car as I am determined to get through this series now.



2) What did I recently finish reading?

This week I finished reading Morning Star (Ethos #1) by Desiree Finkbeiner as well as A Good Man by Vanessa Morgan.

I also finished listening to The Awakening by L.J. Smith (The Vampire Diaries #1).



3) What do I think I'll read next?
Next I will probably start reading Gone at Zero Hundred 00:00 next as I've received a copy for review this week and it looks like a great book.


Let me know if you have done a WWW Wednesdays post so I can come and check out what you've been up to this week!

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately I have never heard about these books, but happy reading! :)
    Here you can find my WWW post:
    http://www.peekabook.it/2012/05/www-wednesdays-may16.html

    Valentina
    www.peekabook.it

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...